World Class Sourcing, Logistics Management and Engineering Design
“After China, India is touted to be one of the most sought after destinations for global auto components sourcing.” –Sadhu Ramakrishna, AutoFocusAsia.com
Ganton International’s strength in both U.S. and Asian sourcing management allows us to closely collaborate with our buyers and partner with our suppliers. Our core suppliers are located in Asia. Additionally, we maintain substantial experience with manufacturers from other countries such as Mexico and the United States. We pride ourselves on providing a low cost, high quality product, comparable to a domestic sourcing. Over our 20 year history, we have developed the right contacts, pricing, packaging, production and logistics to meet the demands of today’s buyers.
The value of global sourcing is significant and not limited only to low cost skilled labor. Other benefits include:
- Lower cost raw materials
- Tax breaks
- Decreased trade tariffs
- Streamlined shipping
- Closer access to new customer markets
- Innovative production techniques
- Customer references
- Financial health
- On-site inspections
- Capacity Audit
- Zero defective part to customer
- Competitive cost
- 100% on-time delivery
Our Procurement Process involves several steps:
- Contact Ganton by reaching out to our office via email or click on the “Request For Quote” link.
- Taking your cost reduction objectives in mind, we will further discuss your requirements to
establish a sourcing strategy. An RFQ package will be prepared. Our sourcing department will
determine the best-fit suppliers and request multiple bids from qualified facilities.
- You will receive a complete quotation that includes the total landed cost with
terms, conditions and lead-times.
- Once approved, contracts are drafted and purchase orders are submitted. Your program will be
managed by Ganton from prototype through qualification.
- Sample sets are shipped for approval and production plans are scheduled.
- You will have on-going support from our US based team with real time updates as needed.
Logistics and Transaction Management
Ganton runs in-depth systems to handle all arrangements associated to the sourcing process.
- Material and Shipping Plans
- Freight Forwarding
- Ocean and Airfreight
- Marine Insurance
- Fumigation Services
- Customs Clearing and Delivery
Ganton International maintains experienced, in-house engineering capabilities to provide a single source for new product development. We take pride in organizing and protecting our clients’ intellectual property from 2D/3D ideas to fully functioning prototypes, while also being mindful of budgets and the importance of shrinking time to market.
Our design work is done in Catia, Pro-E, Solidworks, Unigraphics, Ansys, AutoCAD and guarantees software compatibility. We provide:
- Design and Engineering Assessments
- Product Design/Development
- Process Design/Development
- Product/Process Validation
- Design Enhancement Planning