About Ganton International
20 Years of Unrivaled Global Sourcing Expertise.
Established in 1994, Ganton International brings world class experience in supplier development and seamless supply chain management. Our company mission is to develop a competitive global supply base of North American OEM’s, Tier 1 and Tier 2 customers sourcing components and engineering services of the highest quality and value. To this end, we offer our customers a wide range of services and solutions. With the ideal mix of global engineering and manufacturing capabilities, our sourcing spans the entire product realization cycle.
Ganton International services North American driveline manufacturers, automotive suppliers and hydraulic systems providers. We supply quality casting, forgings, and machined components to Tier 1 suppliers of systems to automotive OEM’s in the United States. Our global sourcing offices are located in Wisconsin, USA and Chennai, India. Our certified suppliers are located in India, Malaysia, Indonesia and Korea.
Ganton International manages the entire supply chain to ensure delivery of quality products on time. We serve as one point of contact for our customers. By delivering premium engineering support and responsible customer service, we eliminate the need for our customers to deal with global suppliers. Ganton International, Inc. maintains rigorous customer JIT practices. Through strategically placed warehouses in the United States, we meet the JIT requirements of our customers.
At Ganton International, we work hard to build long-lasting partnerships that remain steadfast in volatile markets. Our alliance with reliable suppliers aligned with our spirit of teamwork contributes to a sustainable business environment. For more information about our services, please email email@example.com or call 262-884-3550.
Ganton International Fast Facts
- A Minority Business Enterprise Certified Company
- ISO 9001:2008 Registered
- Driveline component Supplier for Meritor since 1997
- Affiliated with American Metal Technologies, a Tier 1 TSI16949 Precision automotive Component Manufacturer
- Engineering Services Include Product Design, Prototype Development, Tooling/Castings/Dunnage, and Jiggs/Fixtures
- Conflict Minerals Requirements/Dodd-Frank Act–Ganton International certifies that we do not buy from any of these listed countries
- Ganton International is I.T.A.R. compliant